Health benefits of nutmeg
- Relieves chronic pain
- Induces sleep
- Helps digestion
- Relieves bad breath
- Detoxifies the kidneys and liver
- Improves the male libido
- Fights cancer
- Helps with diabetes
- Controls stress and depression
|Nutmeg powder (image for illustration only)|
Dangers of consuming too much nutmeg
- Nutmeg contains more than 50 chemical compounds.
- It contains a chemical called mystricin, that in large quantities can be toxic.
- 1 nutmeg is made into 2-3 teaspoons of nutmeg powder.
- Best not to eat more than 2-3 teaspoons of nutmeg powder each time.
- A small dose of nutmeg will make you relaxed, a moderate dose will give you a buzz, and a high dose will cause hallucinations.
- Most people end up getting bad side effects. Stomach aches, heart palpitations, nausea, dizziness, and extremely bloodshot eyes and hangover that may last a few days.
- Too much of nutmegs will damage your liver or kill you.
|nutmeg medical oil - will give warmth to your cold body parts and relief of pain (image for illustration only)|