|Image: Yahoo Lifestyle|
Gunner Cargile is 25, 6’1” tall, and currently weighs 194 pounds. In 2016, after being overweight and lethargic for most of his life, he realized he needed to change his lifestyle to accomplish his goals.
This is what he did:
- Convert to full vegan after initial results plateau
- Fasting intermittent
- Walk 3 to 4 miles (5 - 6 km) a day for 6 days a week
- Weight training with high repetitions of low weights to burn fat and build lean muscle.
You may want to read
1) Forum: Lifting heavier weights don't mean bigger muscles
2) If You Want to Build Muscle and Gain Strength, Lift Lighter Weights for More Reps