1. Ardha matsyendrasana – half lord of the fishes
This pose is said to promote digestion and blood flow to major organs, including the liver, spleen, pancreas, and pelvic region.
2. Siddhasana - the perfect pose
It stimulates the pelvic region and promotes flexibility.
3. Garduasana – the eagle pose
This is a standing yoga pose that challenges balance. This position is believed to boost blood flow to the pelvis, making it potentially helpful for ED sufferers.
4. Pavanamuktasana – the wind-relieving pose
It gently massages the abdominal organs, offering relief from gas and constipation problems. It also helps to mobilise and warm the pelvic muscles and reproductive organs.
5. Shavasana – the corpse pose
It is usually done at the end of a yoga practice for relaxation.