1) Actors, pop stars and Britain's royal family have stepped in to offer support for victims of Australia's unprecedented bush fires, helping to raise millions for firefighting services and wildlife shelters.
2) Australian actress Nicole Kidman pledged a $500,000 donation on behalf of her family to New South Wales Rural Fire Service.
3) A GoFundMe page set up by Australian comedian Celeste Barber, who has family near the bush fire-hit town of Eden, had raised A$20 million (S$19 million) for the NSW Rural Fire Service as yesterday.
4) US pop singer Pink pledged a $500,000 donation to local fire services that were "battling so hard on the frontlines".
5) ATP join Kyrgios and co in bushfire donation pledge.
6) Romanian women's world No. 4 Simona Halep will donate money every time she yells at her Australian coach Darren Cahill.
7) Woman’s nude photos raise thousands for Australia fire relief. Instagram shut her down.
8) Koala mittens and joey pouches: Australian bushfires spark global knitting frenzy
9) Thor actor Chris Hemsworth pledges US$1m to help with bushfires in Australia
10) Famous rescue dog Bear continues to help find koalas in Australia bushfires